The popular Dropbox app is a cloud storage service that can be installed for free on your computer, tablet, laptop and phone. The program is one of the most common, thanks to useful functionality and easy use. Files can be migrated, sent, merged, and otherly managed. To download Dropbox for free the official version, you can follow the link, which can be taken on our page.
The main functions and capabilities of the program
Dropbox has gorgeous built-in capabilities for cloud storage. Of the best practical features there are such as:
- Dataset. Ability to create, edit and save files.
- Built-in hints. If you have any questions, the built-in tooltip panels will help.
- Security and privacy. The data is visible only to the user.
- Organization of own groups. Creation of groups of special subjects.
- Encryption. Data under the password protection.
- Large amount of data. Files are compressed without losing content.
- Change functions. If the user does not like the included functions, then in the "Settings" section you can disable some.
- Virus protection. Built-in antivirus will protect data from unwanted problems.
Dropbox can be installed for free on Mac Os, Windows, Android and iOs. To do this, you need:
- follow the link to the page to install the program;
- familiarize yourself with the content of the page;
- learn about the features;
- read about supported devices;
- view screenshots taken in the application;
- find and click on the built-in panel "Download here", "Download" or "Install for free";
- wait for the installation file to finish downloading.
Installation after downloading the program
After the installation is complete, you should select a save location. Automatically, the device will save the data to the "trash". Next, you can change the settings, enable auto-update. After saving the changes, start working with the free program.
So, Dropbox is a great data management app. After all, the program can not only be downloaded for free, but also easy to use.